Die-cast aluminum enclosure coated (SERIES 86)
The new series 86 actuators, with metal enclosure, are designed and manufactured for the automation of ball and butterfly valves. Our experience, applied to careful research and accurate design, is a reliable guarantee of quality and functionality over time. The series is produced with the following characteristics:
• the enclosure is made of die cast aluminum coated with polyester powder;
• the gear train is made of steel and tech no-polymer gear wheels, supported by hardened steel pinions, mounted on self-lubricating bushes. All the components are inserted in a strong structure of die-cast aluminum;
• the connection part of the actuators with the valves meets the 1$05211-0IN 3337 standard requirements;
• the electronic circuit adjusts automatically the motor speed, depending on the mechanical load variations. This ensures consistent cycle time.
• the whole range of actuators is provided with an electronic safety system for the torque control (torque limiter);
• the whole range of actuators is standard provided of heater, activated when the actuator is powered;
• the whole range of actuators can be supplied with positioner, programmable in standard (4•20mA or 0•10V) or reverse (20-4mA or 10-0V) mode;
• all electric actuators can be equipped with rotary potentiometer (SKO 1 W);
• the whole range of actuators can be supplied with battery backup for failsafe operation (except model with 12VACIDC power supply);
• Optional middle position operation available for all versions.
2 way, three piece ball valve [art.713000...Read more
“WAFER” type full bore ball...Read more